- What is Evergreen Market?
- Evergreen Market is local foods market, specializing in Michigan-made products and locally grown foods. We work with over 100 local farms, a wide variety of local food producers, and make many of our own unique products.
- What does Evergreen Market offer?
- We offer a wide variety of fresh products and packaged goods. We offer a selection of the best wines in Northern Michigan and craft beers. Our homemade products include such items as tamales, pasties, soups, pies, granolas, kale chips, dried foods, preserves, and condiments. We have a loaded deli case with wraps, salads, guacamole, hummus, and many rotating entrees. Fill up on basics such as Shetler Dairy milk, Boss Mouse Cheese, local eggs, local clean meat, and locally grown produce. You can even pick up great Michigan themed gifts like glassware, stickers, puzzles, and so much more.
- Where is Evergreen Market?
- Evergreen Market is located just outside of Traverse City, MI.
8066 US Highway 31 North Williamsburg, MI 49690.
**Even though our street address is in Williamsburg, do not be confused, we are actually in Acme, MI.
- How do I find Evergreen Market?
- Evergreen Market is 2 miles north of the Grand Traverse Resort (on US Highway 31 North), in Acme, MI
- I'm a local food producer, how do I sell it at Evergreen Market?
- Please contact us. We are always looking for new Michigan made products!